Raptor has set a warranty period of 1 year from the date of purchase for customers who purchase at a DAHON authorized distributor specified by us.
- This product is manufactured in accordance with DAHON's product standards and proves that it has passed strict inspection.
- In the unlikely event that a problem occurs during normal handling, we will repair (labour) free of charge or replace parts free of charge according to the quality guarantee regulations.
- Repair will only be done by replacing or repairing parts, not the complete unit. In addition, the same product may be replaced due to model changes. The defective parts will be owned by us.
- The right to receive these guarantees applies only to the first owner purchased directly from an authorized DAHON distributor and is not transferable.
- Warranty is provided through an authorized DAHON agency, which requires a receipt with a serial number stamped on the frame and a proof of purchase date and warranty.
- The warranty is not valid for purchases other than authorized agents (personal sales, auctions, used items, parallel imports, etc.).
- All repairs under this provision will be carried out through the shop where you purchased the product.
- Even if you purchase it by mail order, etc., repair will be carried out through the shop where you purchased it.
- Even in the case of repairs covered by the warranty, the customer will be responsible for the transportation and return costs to the store where you purchased the product.
- The DAHON product warranty does not cover normal wear and tear on consumables such as tires, tubes, wires, brake shoes, bearings, bolts, nuts, chains and springs.
- In the case of a completed car, troubles due to installation or modification of non-genuine parts etc. are also not applicable.
- This warranty promises a warranty repair under the stated conditions and conditions. Therefore, this provision does not limit your legal rights.
- Product colors, specifications, and prices are subject to change without notice.
- Unauthorized transfer of data, photographs, etc. of DAHON products is prohibited.
- The colors of the listed products may differ slightly from the actual colors.
Upon every ride DAHON bicycles should be inspected for properly tensioned folding latches, free play, as well as changes in ride quality. Any change should be checked and adjusted before riding. If you are unsure about a function or use of your DAHON bicycle, return to your authorized DAHON reseller for instruction. This includes folding, unfolding, adjustment, shifting, and braking.
Annual maintenance at the bicycle owner’s expense is required. A claim may not be considered without proper maintenance records.
DAHON Global Limited Warranty
We warrant our bicycle frames, handle posts and rigid forks to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 5 years. In addition we warrant all non-wear components for a period of 2 years. Certain individual component warranties and local law may supersede this warranty policy.
This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of a defective frame, handlepost, fork or component, and is the sole remedy of the warranty. This warranty applies to the original retail purchaser of the bicycle and is non-transferable. This warranty only covers DAHON bicycles sold through authorized DAHON resellers, and maintained per the Scheduled Maintenance explained above. Any replacement item is covered by the original warranty term, being from the purchase date of the complete bicycle.
Your warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, abuse, stunt riding, commercial use, improper assembly or maintenance, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible, installation of power systems such as engines or electric motors, damage due to accident, weather or neglect, or modification of the bicycle.
A defect in material or workmanship is defined as; “A flaw, failure or cosmetic blemish caused by the manufacturing process or material that was not consistent with the original design”. This warranty implies no strength or fatigue value beyond regional government standards. This warranty does not mean “indestructible” as all materials can fail if pushed beyond design and manufacturing limits.
Wear items are defined as; tires, tubes, brake pads, brake and gear cables and housing, chains, gears, grips, and saddles. All of these items are subject to varying wear life depending on use, load, weather, road conditions etc. Premature wear or “defect” will be taken into account in any claim involving a wear item.
All damage resulting from Commercial use, accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, improper maintenance, or from anything other than normal and ordinary use of the bicycle.
All damage resulting from off-road or stunt riding, multiple passengers, or cargo hauling.
Any paint damage, rust, or modifications made to the bicycle.
Product damage caused by user's carelessness such as collision or fall.
Free-style running such as jumping or use that deviates from the usage of the main body.
Damage during competition such as racing.
Use by anyone other than the purchaser.
Damage caused by natural disasters, man-made disasters, or land changes.
Sounds and vibrations that have no functional impact.
Damage caused by poor care, poor storage, etc.
Making a Warranty Claim
It is advised that you should register your bicycle with DAHON in order to assist with future warranty claims.
You should send your DAHON bicycle to your original reseller if possible.
All DAHON claims must be made through an Authorized DAHON reseller. All shipping and transport costs are the responsibility of the bicycle owner. Labor costs beyond what your original reseller offers are the responsibility of the bicycle owner.
What Items are Required for After Service?
1) Photo of the bicycle as a whole
2) Photos of frame number (on bottom bracket or head tube)
3) Photos of broken parts from different angles, or videos.
4) Photos of the carton, outside and inside (to check if damage is due to shipment or bad packaging)
5) Warranty Card, order number, purchase bill or receipt.
If DAHON agents do not accept your warranty claim because you are unable to provide the relevant information mentioned above, please send an email to email@example.com
All claims are subject to assessment by DAHON. Warranty replacement will not be given for components not returned (if requested) to DAHON.
The consumer should be aware that bicycle specifications may be subject to change without notice.
NOTE: This warranty does not affect the statutory rights of the consumer. Where applicable, local laws take precedent over this warranty contract.