- When you've finished hammering these pegs through their holes, flip it over and start again
- 6 pegs fit through their respective holes in a colorful update of a classic toddler toy
- Develops fine motor skills, cognition, and visual senses
- Recommended for ages 12 months and up
- Non-toxic finishes and child safe materials
Practice basic building skills with this best-selling, innovatively designed toy from Hape. The First Pounder is perfect for every aspiring little carpenter who loves to play. Use the brightly colored hammer to drive each peg through the holes in the wooden base, then flip the set over and do it again. Encourages the development of coordination and fine motor skills as children aim and pound at each peg. Made with wood sourced from environmentally sustainable forests. Durable child-safe paint finish and solid wood construction make this a toy your child will love for years to come. Hape toys stimulate children through very stage of development and help nurture and develop their natural abilities. All Hape products sold in North America meet or exceed all applicable safety standards.