Gran Tour Racer 4 With Sunroof
This version of Gran Tour is a 4 person go kart for rental use on e.g. campsites with slightly unleveled and rough ground surface. Traditional family bikes products are surpassed on look & feel while product quality is kept high and need for product maintenance remains low. Ideal for a high return on investment.
BERG accomplished an important innovation on the Gran Tour which already benefited from years of product improvements. Unleveled ground surface namely pose no challenge for this Gran Tour thanks to its new and super strong swing axle. The ‘freewheel’ transmission system is very robust and maintenance free so Gran Tour rental companies can spend all their time and energy on making money.
Specifications / USP’s
1. Color is bright orange for the seats and most other plastics and black for the frame
2. Appropriate for two adults and two children
3. Two rear seats and two front seats. Front seats in combination with safety belts
4. Trustworthy steering
5. Freewheel transmission system (forward pedaling is combined with freewheeling when feet are hold still). Freewheel is mounted on both sides (driver’s side & passenger’s side)
6. Hand brake and parking brake on the rear wheels
7. 460mm diameter Off Road wheels with very low wear rubber and strong, thick plastic rims
8. New: seat frame has tight grip on the frame. Product lifetime is greatly enhanced
9. Demountable swing axle (15⁰ swing)
10. Since 2013 demountable rear axle from special high strength steel. Extreme product abuse that leads to braking axles (e.g. collisions, overloading) is easily maintained with spare parts
Length: 190 cm Width: 115 cm Height: 102 cm Max user weight: 350 kg