- Little chef essentials: highly detailed pretend play food set includes basic proteins for your little one to practice their culinary skills. Teaches your child simple food preparation techniques with easy to cut joins
- Separable ingredients: the 10-piece wooden playset’s ingredients come apart with self-stick tabs. The fish can be “chopped” and is held together with a magnet and the chicken leg features removable “Flesh”
- Practice food preparation: protein is important for building muscles. Use the play knife and lemon wedge to practice preparing beef, chicken, fish and bacon. Trays and ingredients add realism when they come apart
- Versatile package: The package can be used as a serving tray
- Encourage imagination and creativity: promotes fantasy storytelling, role-playing, imitative play and creativity. Healthy eating habits begin in childhood, so teach your children how to prepare ingredients and cook for themselves
- Safe to play with: durable and child safe, Contains water-based paint and has non-toxic finishes. Combine with other Hope playsets to create a real feast
- Age Recommendation: 3 years old and up
Hope tasty protein pretend food set lets your little one interact and practice food preparation for foods like chicken, beef, Fish, and bacon. Protein is important in maintaining a balanced diet and building muscles. This food set is sure to inspire hours of creative pretend play.