The Little Prince Friendship
- Features a scene from The Little Prince movie
- Place the pieces together to reveal the beautiful imagery
- Enjoy time with family and friends putting together this fun puzzle
- Ready to adventure wherever the imagination wanders
- Exclusively made by Hape to accompany the feature film, The Little Prince
Five hundred sturdy cardboard puzzle pieces show the wonderful friendship between The Little Prince and The Fox. In this beautifully designed puzzle, children of all ages will enjoy the challenge of piecing together the pieces to reveal a beautiful scene from the feature film, The Little Prince. Parents can work together with their children as they bond and encourage the development of fine motor and logic skills. Pieces can be permanently secured together with adhesive to preserve the completed project, or enjoy putting together the scene time and time again. Based upon the Newberry award winning novel, The Little Prince film features a critically acclaimed cast (Jeff Bridges, Rachel McAdams, Marion Cotillard), as well as a mesmerizing blending of animation and stop-motion film style. The Little Prince will be released to theaters in the United States on December 10, 2015.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.