Boardwalk D7 Night Black NEW
An absolute looker with its fresh colors and classic tubular frame, the DAHON Boardwalk is indisputably one of the DAHON all-time best sellers. This delightful folder has classic style and comfortable features for riding on both roads and the promenade. It folds in under 15 seconds to a wonderfully small size and delivers excellent quality. The frame of the Dahon Boardwalk is made out of chrome, which makes the bike virtually indestructible. And compared to a steel frame the chrome frame is much lighter in terms of weight.
As a folding bike, it can go anywhere you go. Whether you ride the entire way or go part of the way by bus, train, car, boat or plane your DAHON folding bicycle goes with you. Due to its compactness, your DAHON folding bike can easily be stored indoors, safe against potential theft, vandalism, or if you just want to keep it clean.
DAHON is the world’s leading manufacturer of folding bikes – and has been for over 30 years. What’s more, 95% + of all folding bikes on the market today rely on DAHON’s pioneering technology. All Dahon Folding Bikes have the most advance folding mechanism and frame that gives you a safe and smooth ride that is built to last.
- Weight: 13kg
- Wheel Size: 20 inch
- Transmission: 7 Speed
- Folding Size (cm): W78 × H65 × D34
- Saddle to Pedal (mm): 675～945
- Frame: 20 “HA Series, SuperLite 4130 chromoly, Vice Grip technology
- Fork: Integrated, Patented Fusion Technology, Steel
- Handlepost / Stem: Radius adjustable post, inside folding, 340-440mm/8°
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 33.9x580mm
- Brakes: V, aluminum
- Brake Levers: Alloy levers
- Tires: 20×1.50
- Crankset: Cold-forged 6061-T6Aluminum, 52T, double chainguard
- Derailleur / R: 7speed
- Pedals: folding, non-slip
- Kickstand: Aluminum
- Clip System: Magnetix system
NOTE on SEALED BOX
Sealed box is direct from factory seal. If you want your order shipped assembled (free) or tuned (added option), please contact email@example.com with your order number so they can coordinate shipping with you.
For Dahon Warranty info, please click here.