Curve D7 Polish
A wonderfully designed bicycle that gives riders a delightfully smooth handling on the road. With a 7-speed system, just easily shift up or down to get into the right gears. Weighing only 11.6kg makes it the perfect bike for an easy commute or as a secondary mode of transportation stashed in a car. With its impressively small folded package, it’s easy to take two for a weekend getaway.
As a folding bike, it can go anywhere you go. Whether you ride the entire way or go part of the way by bus, train, car, boat or plane your DAHON folding bicycle goes with you. Due to its compactness, your DAHON folding bike can easily be stored indoors, safe against potential theft, vandalism, or if you just want to keep it clean.
DAHON is the world’s leading manufacturer of folding bikes – and has been for over 30 years. What’s more, 95% + of all folding bikes on the market today rely on DAHON’s pioneering technology.
- Weight:11.6 kg
- Wheel Size:16" (305)
- Transmission: 7 Speed
- Folding Size (cm): W73 × H60 × D34
Rider Height Range: 153-175 cm
- Saddle to Pedal (mm): 675～930
- Frame: 16" PJ Series, Dalloy Sonos Aluminum, V-Clamp technology
- Fork: Integrated, Patented Fusion Technology
- Handlepost / Stem: Radius adjustable post, QR Lever, inside folding, 340-440mm/8°
Handlebar: 6061-T6 Aluminum, flat bar, 560mm, 25.4mm
Grips/Bartape: XHH, Ergo comfort
- Saddle: Dahon City comfort saddle
- Seatpost: Dahon SP-222, Superoversize, Microadjust, aluminum, 33.9x580mm
- Brakes: Promax V, aluminum
- Brake Levers:Promax V Alloy levers
- Tires:Kenda Kwest, 16"×1.50
- Crankset: Cold-forged 6061-T6Aluminum, 52T, double chainguard
- Hub / F: Dahon Mini, aluminum, 20H,
- Hub/R: Formula, casette, aluminum, 28H
- Derailleur/R: Shimano-FT35 SS, 7 Spd
- Shifter: Shimano SL-RS35-7R, Revo Shift
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG41-7, 11-28T
- Pedals:Suntour folding, non-slip
- Kickstand: Aluminum
- Clip System: Magnetix system
- Others: Mudguards black, base for landing gear
For Dahon Warranty info, please click here.