Route Cloud White (Glo Edition)
The Dahon Route is an entry level folding bike that gives you a smooth and sturdy ride same as any full size bike. Comes with a built-in mudguard keeping your clothes from getting mud splatter if you get caught out in the rain. With a 7-speed system, just easily shift up or down to get into the right gears. Adjust the seat and handlebar to give you a most comfortable ride. It’s the perfect choice if you’re looking for a first bike; or a bike for a leisurely spin with the family or just to get some exercise.
As a folding bike, it can go anywhere you go. Whether your ride the entire way or go part of the way by bus, train, car, boat or plane your DAHON folding bicycle goes with you. Due to its compactness, your DAHON folding bike can easily be stored indoors, safe against potential theft, vandalism, or if you just want to keep it clean.
DAHON is the world’s leading manufacturer of folding bikes – and has been for over 30 years. What’s more, 95% + of all folding bikes on the market today rely on DAHON’s pioneering technology. All Dahon Folding Bikes have the most advance.
The new Dahon Glo Edition is the range of all models designed and manufactured directly by Dahon. Dahon Glo means "Dahon Global" and means that it has passed all international safety standards and quality control for all countries for worldwide distribution.
All Dahon Glo Edition models can get an extended Dahon Limited Lifetime Warranty upon registering your bike. For Dahon Warranty and Bike Registration, please click here.
- Weight: 12.2kg
- Wheel Size:20inch
- Transmission: 7 Speed
- Folding Size (cm): W89 × H64 × D34
- Saddle to Pedal (mm): 685～930
- Frame: 7005 Alloy frame, Vice Grip technology
- Fork: Integrated, Patented Fusion Technology, D: 74mm
- Handlepost / Stem: Radius adjustable post, leftside folding, 340-440mm/8°
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 33.9x580mm
- Brakes: Winzip WB-325C 110mm
- Brake Levers: Winzip WL-991D 110mm
- Wheel / F: Dahon Assesse aluminum 406, 28H, OLD:74mm
- Wheel / R: Dahon Assesse aluminum 406, 28H, OLD:130mm
- Tires: 20×1.50, E/V
- Crankset: Aluminum, 52T, double chainguard
- Derailleur / R: Shimano/Dahon 7 speed
- Shifter: Shimano/Dahon 7 speed
- Shift Cable & Casing: Jag Wire LEX
- Cassette: 14-28T
- Pedals: Folding pedal
- Kickstand: Aluminum
- Reflector, Front & Rear: Included
- Wheel Reflector: Included
- Mudguard: Included
- Landing Gear Base: Included, compatible with Dahon Landing Gear optional accessory excluded
- Rear Rack Base: Included, compatible with Dahon Rear Rack optional accessory excluded
- Front Rack Base: Included, compatible with Dahon Front Rack optional accessory excluded
NOTE on SEALED BOX
Sealed box is direct from factory seal. It will arrive 99% assembled in folded form. You will still need to have it tuned up before your first ride. If you want your order shipped assembled and/or tuned up for free, please choose the "Assembled and Tuned Up" packaging instead.
NOTE on ASSEMBLED AND TUNED UP
Assembled and Tuned Up is when we open a sealed box then assemble, tune and the ship it in original box in its folded form. When you take the bike out, all you have to do is unfold and you can ride it out of the box. This does not replace tune up maintenance for the life of the unit as per user manual.